Thanos, also known as the Mad Titan, is one of the most iconic villains in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He is a powerful cosmic being who is obsessed with achieving balance in the universe through the use of the Infinity Stones. Thanos made his first appearance in the post-credits scene of “The Avengers” and later became the main villain of “Avengers: Infinity War” and “Avengers: Endgame.”
Now, you can bring the Mad Titan into your own collection with the Avengers Marvel Endgame Warrior Thanos Deluxe Figure. This highly detailed figure is a perfect recreation of Thanos as he appeared in the final battle of “Avengers: Endgame.” It includes a variety of features, such as multiple points of articulation and a light-up Infinity Gauntlet, making it a must-have for any serious collector of Marvel merchandise.
Here are 10 exclusive curiosities about the Thanos character that you may not have known before:
- Thanos’ creator, Jim Starlin, has stated that he was inspired by the myth of Titanomachy, the war between the Titans and Olympian gods in Greek mythology.
- In the comics, Thanos is a member of the Eternals, a race of immortal beings created by the Celestials.
- The Infinity Stones were first introduced in the Marvel Cinematic Universe during the post-credits scene of “Thor,” where they were referred to as the Tesseract.
- The Mad Titan’s quest to acquire the Infinity Stones is known as the Infinity Gauntlet storyline in the comics.
- Thanos’ love interest, Death, has a physical embodiment that he often seeks to please by committing acts of genocide.
- In the comics, Thanos has a brother named Starfox who has the ability to manipulate people’s emotions.
- The Mad Titan’s father, A’Lars, was the leader of the Eternals on Titan.
- Thanos was originally intended to be the main villain of the first Avengers movie, but Joss Whedon felt that he was too big of a character to introduce in a single film.
- The Mad Titan was played by Josh Brolin in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, with the character’s voice being modified using digital effects.
- Thanos was voted the 47th greatest comic book villain of all time by IGN.
Don’t miss out on the chance to add this incredible figure to your collection and bring the Mad Titan into your own home. With its incredible detail and exclusive features, the Avengers Marvel Endgame Warrior Thanos Deluxe Figure is a must-have for any fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Order yours today and relive the epic battles of “Avengers: Endgame” over and over again!